Doug Carnahan of After the Fall comes on episode #3 of Podcast your Scene: Throwdown to join Bill, Brian, and John and discuss what it is like to be a front man. Bill asked the boys the following questions:
- Are the monitors really always as bad as you guys think they are on stage?
- How would you have handled the situation that Mariah Carey was in on New Year’s Eve?
- When did you know you wanted to sing in a rock band, and why?
- In each of your eyes, what do you believe it takes to be the front man of a rock band?
- Have you ever made a decision to do a stunt on stage that you realize that maybe you shouldn’t have done that and lost your place in the song?
- Do you have any embarrassing stories from you time in bands?
- What is your favorite part about being in the spotlight and being the front man of your band?
- If there was one thing that you wanted your fans to know, what would it be?
The guys told some very interesting road stories, as well as, information from each of their respective backgrounds. At one point, they talk about finding the correct woman that understands what you have to be as a front man to be able to keep your personal and band relationships in check.
The guys also talked little bit about their respective scenes.
We also did a little bit of a biography of Tony Marinacci which will lead us into next month’s episode of Podcast Your Scene: Throwdown, where we will be talking about the state of local entertainment. This was an annual thing that Tony wrote for his website.
Give us some Feedback:
Subscribe, Review, & Rate us on iTunes
Subscribe, Review, & Rate us on MixCloud
Subscribe, Review, & Rates us on Google Play
Call Us: 724-568-7018
Join Our Mailing List